Exchange Universities thanks to the BCI Student Exchange Program
The BCI Student Exchange Program allows a student enrolled in one of Quebec’s universities to study for up to a year at the University of Evry-Val-d'Essonne. As part of the program, students:
- remain enrolled at their home institution.
- will be able to validate their studies in France after finishing their exchange period.
First off, applicants should contact their home student mobility office to verify their eligibility for the program.
After filling the application form, applicants must send the all required documents to their home institution by the beginning of February, at the latest, depending on the local calendar.
The officer in charge at the home institution will forward the complete application to the host institution. An application sent by the applicant will not be accepted.
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- a printed copy of your electronic participation request form bearing your signature;
- a copy of your personal civil status form or a copy of any other official identification document;
- a copy of the transcript indicating the university courses you’ve completed and the list of courses you’re currently registered for at your Quebec institution;
- a letter, written in the host institution’s language of instruction, outlining the academic goals you’re looking to achieve by participating in the Student Exchange Program;
- the list of courses (course number and title) you intend to take;
- written approval of the list of courses you intend to take from the dean, the director of studies or the appropriate body at your home institution;
- a personal letter of recommendation from the dean, the director of studies or the appropriate body at your home institution.