Presentation of the scholarship
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program of the French Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs supports the action of international recruitment of French higher education institutions to attract top international students in Master, Engineer and PhD level courses.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship can be attributed only once.
Areas of study
- Engineering sciences (Master level)
- Mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and bio-technology, sciences for the Earth, the Universe and the environment, information and communication science and technology (PhD level)
- Economy and management
- Law and political science
- Students benefiting from a French government scholarship, even if it is a Social Insurance scholarship
- Candidates who already unsuccessfully applied
- Direct applications from candidates, or applications from foreign institutions
- Students may only submit one application
- Posting of applications : 8th November 2018
- Deadline for the return of the application forms to the Research and International Relations Office: 7th December 2018
- Transmission of the applications by UEVE to Campus France: 11th January 2019
- Results : Week of 25th March 2019
Any additional information can be found on the Campus France website.
1. Once available, the Eiffel Scholarship application form – Master Part - is to be completed by the Director of your chosen Masters degree. Therefore get in touch with them to ask for an early admission into the Masters degree.
2. If you are accepted in the Master’s degree and meet the criteria, you have to ask the director of the Master’s degree if they are ready to support your application for an Eiffel scholarship.
3. If so, the director of the Masters degree electronically fills in the application form with your help. Please, do not to change the file format (PDF INTERACTIVE), otherwise it will not be processed.
4.The part about the international policy of the institution (pages 6 and 7) will be completed by the Research and International Relations Office of UEVE once the application form has been sent and approved by the director of the Masters degree. You must send in PDF format all the documents requested in the application.
5. The director of the Masters degree transmits the electronic files to the Research and International Relations Office before 24th November 2017. The file is then submitted to Campus France by the Research and International Relations Office.
1. Once available, your Eiffel Scholarship application form -Doctoral Part- is completed by the research laboratory director. Please, do not change the file format (PDF INTERACTIVE) otherwise it will not be processed.
2. The section on international institutional policy (pages 6 and 7) will be completed by the Research and International Relations Office of UEVE, once the application form has been sent and approved by the laboratory director. You must communicate in PDF all the documents requested in the application.
3. The laboratory director will send the file electronically to the Research and International Relations Office before 24th November 2017. The file will then be submitted to Campus France by the Research and International Relations Office.