Université d'Evry welcomes1 you for one semester or the whole academic year.

You benefit from all services of the university.

If you obtain a passing grade in all of your classes, you will validate your year according to the terms of the bilateral agreement between your institution of origin and Université d'Evry. You will then be able to obtain your diploma in your home institution2.

Participation requirements

  • Be enrolled in a partner university of the University of Evry.
  • Have a good academic record
  • Have the language level required to follow the courses at the University of Evry. The great majority of our courses are taught in French. The minimum language level required in French is usually B1.


Before your mobility

  • Complete and send back the application form that you have received after your nomination ( done by your international relations office). Please be careful, incomplete forms will not be treated.


Deadline to submit your application form

Period of stay

June, 1st

First semester (autumn) -
Full academic year

October, 30th

Second semester (spring)


  • Choose the courses in the same field of studies you follow in your home institution and indicate your choice in the learning agreement ( courses available in Université d'Evry). This document will be signed upon your arrival.
  • If you have applied for a student residence with CROUS, prepare the different documents required4.
  • Prepare all the necessary documents for your administrative registration.

Your arrival

  • Once you arrive, please come to the International mobility office (108C; Ile de France building) where we will give you your administrative registration form and your certificate of arrival.
  • We will help you for your administrative registration and reception of your student card giving access to all the services of the university.
  • You will need to register to the courses selected at the secrétariat pédagogique (pedagogical registrar's office) of your study department.

At the end of your stay

  • Please come to the International mobility office the day before or day of your departure to get your certificate of attendance.
  • Your transcript of records will be sent to you and the international relations office of your home institution by e-mail.

1 : subject to the validation of the selected study department

² :If you validate the courses chosen in your learning agreement

3 :a learning agreement defines the learning outcomes targeted for the period of study and establishes formal recognition. The contract also specifies the place and the period of study.

4 :CROUS is an independant structure dealing with student residences. The international mobility office transmits the applications of the students. CROUS sends accomodation proposals to students following the availble accomodations. More options for accomodations  here.